Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Mornings

In a couple of hours we will be with our church family worshiping our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I am so thankful that we are able to do this.  There are many countries in this world where this is simply impossible.  Believers meet in the secret quietness of their homes at great risk so being able to do this publicly is quite amazing.

Our church is not perfect because it is filled with sinners with me being no better than anyone else.  Sure there are folks there that get on my nerves just like I'm sure I get on their nerves but hey we are human.  We really are no better than anyone else.

So I've got to get ready to go meet some friends.  Talk to ya'll later!

this is part of the front of my church-the education building and gym are to the left

this is part of the sanctuary-there is one more area to the left with pews

1 comment:

  1. Churches aren't for the holy. They don't need to be there. They are for the rest of us. I go so I can re-set and start my week with a good frame of mind and attitude.

    ReplyDelete