Monday, February 20, 2017

What I've Done the Last Couple of Days

I took last Thursday, Friday, today and tomorrow off.  I needed some time away from work in a major way.  I mean I was going coo coo for cocoa puffs.  The last few days have been wonderful, with the exception of getting sick.  It really makes me yearn for that time when I can say good bye to fulltime employment.  It's nothing against my employer.  Like I've said before.  I want FREEDOM!

Anyhoo. I really have not done much except lay on the couch feeling yucky but I did manage to do a couple of things.


The pictures were taken from the NC Farmer's Market.  This is a slice of heaven ya'll.  And it will only get better as spring and summer arrive.  Juicy strawberries, peppers, homemade salsa are just a few of the items that I buy.  Most all of the farmers there will give free samples too so that makes it a double win for everyone.  You got to get there early though or you will have a devil of a time trying to find a parking spot.  It is incredibly busy.

The video is of my Aldi run today.  Lord knows, I did not realize that Aldi was so busy on a Monday morning.  Good grief!

Enjoy ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment