Friday, February 17, 2017

Have You Noticed Any Food Shortages

I belong to a British frugal food group on Facebook.  Why you ask?  Well I love all things British.  Anyhoo..............some of the folks there have mentioned some shortages on certain veggies such as broccoli.  The example they've given is they could only buy 3 heads of broccoli at a time etc.........Then the hubster said he heard there was a bacon shortage here in the States and I'm like NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bacon should be its own food group.  I love that wonderful part of a hog.  The crispier that better.  And Hormel Black Label is my favorite although it is way too expensive for me!
Have you heard of any food shortages?  Have you seen empty shelves at times other than snow storm warnings?

I know that some of the blogs and facebook posts I follow speak of possible food shortages during times of civil unrest.  I know the country is going through some trying times right now but do you think it will come to that?  Food for thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment