Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Snowstorm That Wasn't

Does this look like 10 inches to you?  Nope, me neither.  Oh lawd have mercy, the weather folks had this area all kinds of worked up for this huge storm that was going to arrive late last Friday night and into Saturday.  Grocery stores were at full capacity and then some.  Local governments along with schools were getting off early to avoid the impending doom that was about to arrive.  My workplace was even considering having some of us stay in hotel rooms starting on Friday night to make sure we would be here on Monday.  And no, I don't work in a hospital.  They just go coo coo for cocoa puffs around here any time the S word is mentioned.


I was a bit excited because we would have 2 days to enjoy before going back to work.  Nope.  It has been cold as blazes but that is about it.




We had a bit of cabin fever so we drove to get my husband's diabetes prescriptions.  Speaking of medications..................my prescription prices will be going up while his are going down, way down.  It was a surprise to see his diabetes RX was less than $2.00.  You could have knocked me over with a feather with that one.


So how has your last few days gone?


And...............here is something from last night!  So happy to see Clemson win it this year!


Go Tigers





1 comment:

  1. I am definitely for the other team RTR, but I have to hand it to Clemson and Watson. Plus I like Dabo, he is a home town boy.

    ReplyDelete