Monday, January 2, 2017

I've Had It With Clutter

Oh my goodness, I have had it.  I am so tired of opening a cabinet and something falls out or realizing you have multiples of the same thing because you didn't realize you had one to begin with.  THIS.IS.THE.YEAR.  I mean it.  I will have a busy year ya'll.  Going to build up the savings while paying down the car plus getting this home simplified and decluttered.

First off, I will getting many many books out of the house.  My husband takes a week off each January to do various things and this year, we will be cleaning out our 3rd bedroom.  This room could be classified as a national disaster area or perhaps Area 51.  You may enter but you might not ever be seen again.  So this room will be the first job and it will be a biggie.  It is full of junk. Well not exactly full but you know what I mean.  It's the room that you don't want anyone to see.

Another area I need to get under control is paper.  I love to print stuff off of the internet.  Old clothes will be another project.  My husband has a ton of clothes that for some reason he holds onto.  I, on the other hand, have a ton of purses that need to go to Goodwill or Salvation Army.

I'm not going to make any resolutions because I am bad at keeping them but this mess has to go, therefore this lifestyle change will happen.  Even if I don't want it to.

Lord knows, I may even turn into a minimalist.

Stranger things have happened ya'll.

Remember that saying, just say no to drugs.  Well this year my mojo will be just say no to clutter!


No comments:

Post a Comment