Saturday, December 31, 2016

Big News to End 2016

Drum roll please!!!!!  If you were to look at our bank website and log onto our account you would notice this:


image:  viewalongtheway.com


That's right.  Our mortgage is paid in FULL!!!!!!!!  We are on cloud nine about this.  I tell ya at the beginning of 2016 I thought about this bur really didn't think it would happen.   But it did and I couldn't be more happier.  We have one more debt and that is my car.  We owe $15,687.05 on that.  I've been making extra and additional payments on it and we are on course to pay this off 2 years early.  I really thought about putting pedal to the medal and pay it off in 2017 however I think it best to get our emergency fund to where it needs to be.

I just wanted to share this great news with ya'll!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Feels great, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's huge!!! A big congratulations on a great accomplishment, and a very nice way to close out the year. :-)

    ReplyDelete