Saturday, October 15, 2016

The North Carolina State Fair

Remember how I was lamenting working fulltime?  Well I did something about it.  Naw...........nothing like putting in my notice but I did take Friday off to attend the State Fair.  The hubster and I went and it was really nice to just walk around, relax, look at all the sights.  Smell the wonderful food and of course we had to do some taste testing.  I mean a fair isn't a fair unless you eat some of the food.  Am I right?

Here are some pics of our time there:


huge pumpkins

beautiful plum rose with darker rose around the edges

jellies

yummy goodies

beautiful garden flowers

I love piglets.  What can I say?


2 comments:

  1. I love fairs! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss our State Fair SO much! :( Up until the time of it's cancellation, ours was the longest running State Fair in the country.

    ReplyDelete