Sunday, September 18, 2016

Scenes from Friday and Saturday


Well it's that time of year again. Football season and trips to Boone. I know that some of ya'll don't understand why we do this but it's our thing. My husband loves it. We save up for it so it's fine really.

Friday we stayed in a little mountain town of West Jefferson. I truly could live there. The people are so nice and I love the little  downtown "district ". Very artsy and kind of granola. 

Saturday we left bright and early for Boone. Miami came to town to put the beat down on us. Oh well. You can't win them all can we?😜

Here are a few pics our time there. 







This is an Amish store on the way to West Jefferson


I love this cat!



2 comments:

  1. I love Boone. It is a lovely place. And I do understand football trips. Roll Tide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I'm ready to put our house up for sale and move to the mountains!

      Delete