Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Not Shopping at Target Has Saved Us Loads of Money

Let me explain.  Our prescriptions have been filled at the Target pharmacy for a long time.  Then CVS took over and the service seemed to be different.  They didn't have what we needed in stock or it wasn't ready when they said it would be.  So........................we have been tossing around the idea of going to another pharmacy in hopes that service and availability would improve.  Target was for me a huge drain on my purse.  I could not go in that place without dropping way more money than I planned.  I took one of my prescriptions to Walgreens and they had what I needed when I needed it.  '


I never realized just how much I dropped in Target until our pharmacy experiences. 


Is there a store that you have to say NO to? 

1 comment:

  1. There is a local gift shop called "Wrapsody" and I refuse to go into it because it costs me so much when I open the door.

    ReplyDelete