Saturday, August 6, 2016

Inexpensive Asian Inspired Meal

Tonight was one of the those meals where you hope what you've planned tastes as good as you think it will.  I am not much of a chef and don't have a lot of imagination in the culinary skills.  Well I have to pat moi on the back tonight because it actually worked tonight.

I used some Asian Sauce and noodles that I bought at Aldi.  I cooked some chicken in the Asian sauce.  I cooked the noodles in a separate pot.  Put the chicken on top of the noodles and voila!  It tasted really good.  And did I mention it was cheap?  The sauce is $1.99 a jar, the noodles I think were like .79 cents and the chicken thigh pieces were from a package of chicken thighs that the total price was a bit over $3.

For sure we will have this again.  If I change anything it will be to put more of a spicy kick to it.


What are your cheap easy to make meals that you trust over and over?




No comments:

Post a Comment