Monday, July 4, 2016

My Fave Pair of Shoes

This is my favorite pair of shoes.  I so love them.  They are the most comfortable shoes ever!  I had a pretty major foot surgery back in 2009.  Ever sent that surgery I started wearing Clarks Shoes.  They are quite expensive even on sale.  I've paid anywhere from $59-$105 a pair and every cent was well worth it.

Notice the holes in this pair?  Well.......there is a shoe store in Raleigh that also does repairs.  I plan on going there to see if they can repair them.  The covering on the footbed is the only thing that needs to be repaired so surely it should not be that expensive.

Do you have a favorite pair of shoes that you so love that you won't get rid of them no matter how ugly they are?

I dread the day when I have to give up on this pair.  

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I do have several pair I just won't give up. They are all Clark's. Repairing them in the only option for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fairly recent Clark's convert. As I rapidly approach 50, I have decided that my feet are worth the extra/higher cost.

    ReplyDelete