Friday, July 8, 2016

It's Friday! Can I Hear an Amen?

So glad it's Friday.  Short weeks are usually the worst.  Why is that?  I hope ya'll have had a good week.  Mine had its moments but overall pretty good.  I do have something good to report---duh duh duh.................I am $1018.00 closer to freedom!

Yep made another payment today.  It's so exciting to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Tomorrow I will meet a friend for lunch, mexican.  Yummy!  She and her husband are making a trip to the Midwest due to her husband needing surgery.  Please pray for them.  It's hard to go through major surgery, much less when you have to travel half way across the country to have it.

What are your plans for this weekend?

Tonight I plan on watching the women's gymnastics trials on NBC!

No comments:

Post a Comment