Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Mix of High Low

Usually when speaking of high low we are speaking of fashion. Well I'm not a fashionista. So my high low mixture is food!  Yes food. 

Below is a picture of our dinner tonight. Steak with generic Trader Joes steak sauce. Salad with Hidden Valley Ranch. There really is no other ranch on the planet. Potato with generic Food Lion sour cream and Country Crock spread. Then generic Food Lion garlic toast. 

See a mixture of high and low and totally delicious. Much cheaper than any restaurant. 

Are there any food items that you have to have the name brand?  Oh I forgot there is shredded Sargento 4 state cheese on the salad!  





1 comment:

  1. Yes I am brand loyal to several items: Dukes mayo, Heinz ketchup, Luzinanne tea, All unscented laundry detergent and Angel Soft toilet paper. There might be some lesser used things I am finicky about but I can't think of them right off the bat. Other than these I am indifferent and can/do choose store or name brand depending of what is the best value.

    ReplyDelete