Friday, April 8, 2016

Credit Scores-What is Your Opinion?

I was listening to Dave Ramsey the other night and he asked a caller why they wanted a high FICO score.  The caller responded so they could get better interest on loans etc...............Dave then said that the best FICO score was a ZERO.  He mentioned that you can get a mortgage without one but that it is hard to find a mortgage lender who will deal with people who don't have one.


Earlier today I read in thriftymominboise.blogspot.com and her opinion of her FICO score.  How it helps her achieve her dreams.  Now my FICO is quite good, I guess depending on who you ask.  Let's say it's high.  I guess Dave would not like that!


I'm pretty sure most of ya'll have high FICO scores that read this blog.  Do you agree with Dave? 



No comments:

Post a Comment