Monday, March 7, 2016

Not Your Typical Political Rant

Folks I am getting a bit annoyed, no just down right mad at the absolute disregard for humanity on Facebook and other social media. 


Even if you hated the Reagan family, someone died.  DIED people.  Someone lost their MOTHER.  For the love of all that is holy please just let it go.  Skip over the posts but no I've read some pretty rude and crude comments.  Such a sad state.


There are many people I totally disagree with but I would not post such vile hateful  remarks upon hearing of their death.


Sad sad sad.  I will now get off of my soapbox.



2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I was part of an e-mail group where one member made some extremely vile comments when President Reagan passed away. Thankfully, said e-mail group which I am fairly certain was overwhelmingly Democrats, let her have it. As you said, there are numerous people I don't care for but I won't be celebrating when they die. SMH

    ReplyDelete