Sunday, February 21, 2016

Homemade Swiffer Like Cloths

You guys may already be doing this but hopefully I am sharing a bit of helpful information. 

Swiffer cloths are expensive and not ecological. I've used them many times but always had a nagging thought in the back of my mind that there is a better way. I have several microfiber cloths and decided to try them. I put one on my Swiffer pole and voila it really worked!!  Probably better than the Swiffer cloth. You can just swish the cloth around with your foot if you want. 

Here is a picture of a cloth before and after. Picks up great but sad my floor was this bad. I really do clean. I promise. 

3 comments:

  1. yes, also mix up a spray bottle of a weak vinegar-water solution n spritz the cloth, if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I have several microfiber towels that I don't use because I hate the way they feel. This is a great way to use them.

    ReplyDelete