Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Frugal Gift From Kroger

Here in Gtown there aren't a lot of grocery options.  We recently got an Aldis that I like but the hubster not so much.  He said the bananas I bought from there went bad quickly. 

Anyhoo I digress. There is a Kroger about a mile from our home. It's not the cleanest store in the world but it is what it is. If you have a Kroger rewards card you get better deals but one of the best perks  of my Kroger card is I save 10 cents a gallon on gas at a Shell station that I pass on my way to and from work. Sweet deal right?  I'm not going out of my way to shop for food or gas do that's a double whoop whoop!!

Here is a pic of the gas pump this morning. Not too bad. What are gas prices in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

  1. I filled up over the weekend for 1.47 a gallon. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's even better. Where do you live? I haven't seen it that cheap in NC. Of course, NC has high state taxes on gas.

      Delete
  2. I paid $1.56/gallon for mid-grade today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish the gas prices in NC were this good!

      Delete