Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dollar Store Hauls

I don't know about you but I am noticing a TON of videos on youtube about Dollar Store hauls.  It seems to be THE thing to do these days.  Don't get me wrong, we go to the Dollar Store at times and have found some great deals.  Some of those great deals were on food and yes the food was good.  We usually buy gift wrap, etc.............


I truly wonder if the people who make these videos use ALL of the items they purchase.  I mean you can only use so many calendars, storage bins, and the like.


I will say that some of the parties these ladies have put on using items purchased at a Dollar Store look really nice and cute, especially if you have children.  In fact, I may just go by and see what they have that is football themed.  I mean, come on, my Carolina Panthers are in the Super Bowl and we are tossing around the idea of a PARTAY!


I know the ctonabudget buys items at the Dollar Store but those are consumables.  So tell me......do you shop at the Dollar Store?  If so, what do you buy?

1 comment:

  1. 2 words.....pot stickers. lolz Best value around here. $1 for a bag of 10 at $ Tree, $5 a bag(at least!)at grocery stores. Now and again something like ketchup, mustard, rice wine vinegar, reg. vinegar, chili and/or eggs. Non-consumables like dish soap, sponges, and even better if I can pair a coupon with the purchase. yes! 8-)

    It ain't a deal tho if you can't/won't use it or donate it.

    ReplyDelete