Thursday, January 14, 2016

Can I get an Amen?

Today is my Friday and I am so thankful.  I am off tomorrow.  I have a doctor's appointment but other than that I am free as a bird!  I think I really do feel the wind beneath my wings, err..........arms.


So anyhoo.................................I also get paid tonight at midnight and my raise will be included in this check.  The way I figured it out I will clear an additional $80, give or take a dollar.  So I have decided to start putting extra towards the car we had to buy in November thanks to our local wildlife.  If I am careful-and folks that can be a mighty big if-I can have this bad boy paid off by the end of 2016.  PLUS-we could possibly pay off our mortgage by year's end as well.  All of this will call for discipline, something I tend to lack but nevertheless it's giving me quite the excitement just thinking of having these two debts paid. 


I don't lie awake at night and worry about our money but let me tell ya, having those two debts at zero would be AMAZING!  Stupendous!  Excellent!  Whatever word you can find that means great-that will be how we feel.  That would leave only one debt. 


Can we do it?  Yes...............but with some major attitude adjustments!  Mostly mine but also my hubby's.  He will not stop going out to eat nor stop taking vacays.  So.....................we  have to work around those things.



No comments:

Post a Comment