Sunday, January 10, 2016

A Trip to Sola Coffee

Saturday was a very grey dreary day in Central North Carolina. One of those days where you want to lie on the couch under a blanket and watch ridiculous amounts of television. 

Well we did that but we also went to Sola Coffee in Raleigh. I read so much about it I just had to go see it for myself. 

It's a quirky place that was packed with people. We ordered 2 coffees and 2 blueberry scones. In all honesty the coffee was okay. It was kind of bitter with a burnt taste. I had the maple cinnamon and the hubster had a regular coffees he said his coffee was pretty good. The scones were good. I think they would've tasted better if they were heated up. 

My grade would be a C plus. Atmosphere is pretty great. Maybe we will return someday and try something different. 




No comments:

Post a Comment