Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What's the Hoopla About a Red Cup?

This hoopla is being blamed on conservative Christians.  I, for one, am a conservative Christian and I don't give 2 hoots about Starbucks' plain red cups.  And none of my conservative Christian friends care.  I mean, come on, we all have better things to worry about people.

For one, I find it very hard to find a consistent good tasting cup of coffee from Starbucks.  It may taste good one day but go somewhere else or another barista and it can taste awful.  Not to mention.........it is very expensive.   Now I am not saying that frugalistas should never buy Starbucks coffee or from other coffee shops but think about it how those costs add up.  Most like me probably buy a cup of coffee once in a great while and that is fine.  Heck it's fine if you buy a cup every day as long as you have it budgeted but is it really worth it to spend over $100 a month or more just for coffee?

I don't know about you but I will be ever so grateful when this story goes away.  It will be replace by other ridiculous stories but there is always hope!

For all of those who served in the armed forces a big THANK  YOU!  Everyone in this country should honor and respect you personally even if they don't agree with whatever wars that have happened.  Even if they hate the president in office.  Please respect those who are charged with providing freedom for the citizens of the US!



1 comment:

  1. One woman said it could at least have snowflakes to look like Christmas. Now, tell me how having snowflakes makes it a Christmas cup. (rhetorical) If they avoid Starbucks here, I will make my first trips to a Starbucks to support them. Believe me, the churches here will take up the cause.

    I am not a conservative according to conservatives. I am not a liberal according to liberals.

    ReplyDelete