Sunday, November 15, 2015

Homemade pizza

I'm not that great a cook and in all honesty I don really enjoy it but groceries is one of the main areas we all can save big bucks. So today I whipped up a pizza.  Yes the crust was homemade. I actually used flour, oil, salt, sugar, yeast and water. Kneaded it a tad bit and voila! A crust. It's not the best tasting pizza I ever had but it was cheap, filling and not full of preservatives. 

The hubster likes pepperoni and I'm a plain cheese kind of gal. 

1 comment:

  1. For one of the best homemade pizzas I have ever made go to Budgetbytes.com. She makes a no-knead pizza in a caste iron skillet and it is very good. I double the recipe and use two caste iron pans and two pie pans for our family. The crust on the pie pan needs more time on the bottom rack to get crispy but they are delicious. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete