Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christmas Movie Love

I love Christmas movies.  I mean what is more fun than to watch movies that just make you feel good and they usually have snow and all that kind of good stuff.  It's kind of rare to have snow at Christmas here in North Carolina.  So I got to thinking about my favorite Christmas movies and here are 3.  I love many more than that but I can't think of them!  Of course I love almost all of the Hallmark movies this time of year.  So here goes:




I know, kind of sappy and feel good but what can I say?

How about you?  What movies do you love to watch over and over again at Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. Miracle on 34th Street, Holiday Inn, Love Actually, The Holiday, Home Alone and lots of the Hallmark Channel movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, The Christmas Story, Holiday Inn. Christmas Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas Story, Love Actually, Scrooged, Miracle on 34th Street (the original) A Christmas Carol

    ReplyDelete