Sunday, September 13, 2015

Best Dip Ever

I have a love for junk food especially dips. Especially dips that have cream cheese as an ingredient. This dip may not look bet appetizing but just trust me. It is delicious. And did I mention it's super easy to make?  Yes it is. 

Brown a pound of pork sausage. In a crockpot put 2 blocks of cream cheese and a can of Rotel. Add the sausage. Give it awhile to start melting the cheese then stir it up really good. I usually let it cook at least an hour. Mmm mmm good 

I personally like to use name brand sausage because generic shrinks too much plus there is usually a lot of grease. Generic cream cheese and Rotel works well. You really can't tell the difference imho. 

Give it a try if you haven't had it. You're welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment