Saturday, August 29, 2015

Do You Have a Frugal Luxury?

Is there something you simply won't give up? Something so delicious or comforting that you'll keep in the budget?  One of life's little pleasures?  

I really love Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese. Now I know to some cheese is cheese but I say Whoa Nellie!!  There is a huge difference imho. I will purchase generic Kroger cheese and it's good but it's not the same  

Is your little pleasure a food item?  Or could it be a delightfully scented body lotion or body wash?  Do you only partake in special circumstances or is it a regular part of your life?    

Do tell!!!

2 comments:

  1. I only werar French perfume and I go to the hair salon every 4 weeks for cut and color (my hair grows very, very fast).

    ReplyDelete
  2. No $$ luxuries except occasionally a See's candy order, red wine, and mostly organic foods. Try Tillamook cheese YUM! I can pretty much buy whatever I want..within reason of course!

    ReplyDelete