Friday, June 19, 2015

A Hit to the Budget

In my last post I mentioned stocking up on medications. Well I went to my dermatologist office earlier because my rosacea is getting worse. Much worse. My skincare routine is going to get more complicated and expensive.  Bummer. I may have to use prescription shampoo and conditioner. What what?  And it seems to be affecting my eyes. Glory Be!!so this could possibly throw a monkey wrench in my money plans. Some may say that it's only my skin don't be so prideful. But I look horrible and hearing about my eyes brings a whole new dimension. Oh well...it's not the end of the world. Just annoying.

Here is a photo of the samples I got today.

I went on a message board and one person said that one tube of the new prescription is $313!!!  Oh my goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment