Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Least of These

A little later on I will be going to downtown Raleigh for Matthew Ministry.  Matthew Ministry ministers to the homeless in our area.  This is the first time I will be doing this with this particular ministry.  A few years ago I volunteered with Brown Bag Ministry.  We would make sandwiches, put them in brown lunch bags along with water, fruit, granola bars and take them downtown to hand out.  I stopped doing this.  Why? I really don't know other than being lazy and putting myself first.  It's time for me to be different, to live different.  I don't know what will happen today but I know I will realize just how blessed I am and how frugality and simplicity is not a must for me but a choice.  Many others do not have a choice.





The squirrel, well I just think he is cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment