Friday, April 24, 2015

I Miss Judy

I've said it before and I will say it again.  I miss reading her blog.  She could squeeze a nickel from penny.  She has quite the knack of stretching those hard earned bucks.  I loved reading about having all her crockpots in use making some kind of delicious concoctions.

So Judy if you are out there and you read this--know that you are thought of frequently, missed frequently as well.  Maybe one day you will decide to get on the blogosphere again.

Blessings to You!
Lee Ann

3 comments:

  1. I miss Judy also. How one woman made such an impact on us all,is simply amazing. Judy broke the internet IMHO!!!!!
    Love and kisses, lady!
    XOXOXOXO
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Judy everyday and think of her when I use my crockpot. You know I swore I would never use a crockpot, that I was afraid of them. But, as soon as someone gave me one, I used it and loved it. Then, my goal was to get lots like she had. Shortly after that, I found one for $3 at a yard sale! Crockpots are on my radar for summer yard sales. Judy, I miss you. Come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Linda here begging Judy to share her wit, her wisdom, her daily life, her goals and how she is managing them, her mom and her kids -- come back, Judy!

    ReplyDelete