Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Frugal Overdrive

I have to go into frugal overdrive!  Why you ask?  Well I am considering a career change and I want to be in a better position , financially speaking, before I take the plunge or leap. I don't know if any of you read Frugal Queen. She's a British frugal blogger that went pedal to the medal frugal to get rid of major debt. We don't have major debt but we do have a car loan and a mortgage. If I just quit altogether it would be extremely tough to make it. In fact I think we'd be in the red.  Within the next week or so I want to run the numbers and see exact figures. 

I'm getting burnt out. My attitude is tanking. My compassion is dwindling and my understanding is almost gone entirely. 

I know the grass is not always greener on the other side but at some point I think it's a bit better than what's going on now. 

1 comment:

  1. go for it. We are going to be crunching numbers and have actually started working towards figuring a way to have dh retire early. You only live once.....

    ReplyDelete