Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Loreal Mascara and Too Faced Lipstick Review

Ok so one of these products is a frugal product and the other is not.  These are 2 products that I recently found and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them both.

I have very dark brown hair and very fair complexion and according to the experts I am supposed to wear clear cool colors.  Like red.............................well sometimes I feel very self conscious in bright colors so I am always on the lookout for an everyday lipstick color and I found it with Too Faced in Pink Chocolate.The price is $22.  Definitely not Cover Girl but let me tell ya I've tried numerous colors in the past from drug stores and big box stores.  They look good in the package but I try them on and BAM I look horrible in them.  You can't try them on.  Darn.  So I found this and bought it and if they still have this color when I am out of it or if I can get a good deal then you betcha I will buy some more.
La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream
 This mascara is AWESOME baby!  I bought it at Target.  I think the price was  $8.99.  Now that may be too much for the super duper frugalistas out there but I don't think it is bad compared to other name brands.  I love the wand.  And ladies let me tell you my lashes look better than they ever have.  And they don't look ridiculous or gloppy or outrageous just awesome.

I say, run, don't walk to buy a tube and give it a try.  I think you will like it.
Notice how the wand looks.  I've never seen one like this before.


No comments:

Post a Comment