Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Consigning Items

So last year I took several purses to a consignment shop in the next town.  I got several checks from the shop so I thought I'd do the same this year.  Once again I took several purses and wallets and such to the consignment shop. Most of it is Vera Bradley stuff in what I think in good if not great condition.  I received my first check in the mail the other day.  $64.42 is not bad.  I would not have made that much if I had a yard sale as folks want the cheapest prices possible as yard sales. 

I am considering putting this check to make a payment on our equity line.  You remember that A/C and furnace we had replaced a while back?  What you would you guys do?  Would you put it in savings or put towards the payment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment