Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Frugal Meal

I don't have a picture but tonight we ate great!!  Italian sausages with peppers and onions and get this...........a Monterey jack cheese sauce.  Oh yes I did!!!!!!!! and it was delish and we have enough for a meal tomorrow night.  Probably pasta with sausages, onions, peppers and of course the cheese sauce.  The cheese sauce made it rock!!!


Frugal too because I had a block of Monterey jack pepper cheese along with butter and sour cream plus I had chopped green chiles in the pantry so we did not have to buy anything special.  I'm actually a bit proud, but not too proud being a Lutheran and all, of using what we had on hand to make a tasty delish dish.

1 comment:

  1. We had sausage sandwiches last night too and I was wondering what to do with the leftovers. In the winter, I chop it all up and put it into soup the next day. I never thought of a pasta dish. Thank you for the wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete