Sunday, May 25, 2014

Frugal Home Decor

I am so bad at creating a "homey" home.  When the decorating chips were handed out they skipped me.  I am not crafty and I can't decide if I like country, coastal, Colonial etc........well you get it.  I like a mishmash of things.

How do you guys furnish your homes?  Do you do thrift stores?  Brenda has a home filled with thrift store finds and it is lovely.  I go to thrift stores and find NOTHING!  Katy finds great thrift store items as well.  What am I missing?

I don't want a home out of Restoration Hardware as I think that can look kind of cold, just my opinion, so don't flame me if you have a home filled with it!  LOL

Please share photos of your home so I can get some kind of inspiration going.  Remember it needs to be relatively inexpensive but still look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment