Friday, April 25, 2014

Credit Cards...........Do You or Don't You

Question:  do you use credit cards at all?  Some use them and pay off at the end of the month and others have the mindset of Dave Ramsey and say no way Jose!  I assume they make hotel reservations using a debit card?  Now one thing I do know is it is easier to dispute charges on credit cards vs debit cards.  So where are you on this spectrum? 

The reason I ask is dh always finds something to do or somewhere to go that at the time of purchase, like the Springsteen tix for last night, we don't have the $$ in the checking account.  When I ask do we have the money?  He gets all annoyed.  So he gets the tickets and I end up paying it off but it annoys me that he doesn't seem to get it.  I don't want to use a credit card but have found it very hard when making reservations etc................

4 comments:

  1. Nope I shredded every last one and am slowly getting out . I don't even use my debit card anymore and if I am ordering on line I buy a visa gift card from my cu-no charge-and pay with that. For me right now I live to close to the edge to even think about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea i never thought of that.

      Delete
  2. Dave Ramsey baby!!!! No credit cards for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you use a debit card for reservations?

      Delete