Monday, March 10, 2014

The Last Week has really S*&@*ED

Well there is my mother in law, still in the hospital.  Transferred to a rehab unit, then transferred back to the hospital.  Then a friend from church, her husband was misdiagnosed with pancreatitis.  He actually had bloodclots in the vein going to the liver that was cutting off the blood supply.  Then my manager at work, his 18 month old daughter had a seizure this weekend and is being treated for bacterial meningitis. 

When will this stuff end?  I've been praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet.  It's really beautiful.  Lord knows that these folks can surely use some extra mercy now.

I've not done anything frugal or at least worthy to report.

1 comment:

  1. Both your Mother in law and your friends are in my prayers. I hope things are getting better.

    ReplyDelete