Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm so glad it's the weekend

End of the month is always chaotic at work, throw in about 4 inches of snow and well these parts of North Carolina go into panic mode.  Employees call in and say they can't make it to work.  Really?  Now if a tree is blocking your way or your road is an ice rink I can understand but not coming to work for 3 days?  I'm not so understanding.  And nothing can be done other than make them use their vacation time.

So today, so far I've done a couple of loads of laundry, cooked up some chicken, chopped it up and put it in freezer bags so it will be ready when needed.  I would love to have a separate freezer but we don't so we can only do so much. 

Watching a bit of the Carolina vs NC State basketball game.  College basketball is a hot ticket down here.  Need to start that whole purging thing I discussed earlier.  DH will be going to Home Depot to get some white trim to finish the painting.

What you guys doing today?




No comments:

Post a Comment