Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I won't make fun of those folks who prep again

Snowmageddon is supposed to arrive here tomorrow evening into Thursday morning.  This time, as I stated earlier, ice is expected.  Since I had the day off and since I haven't prepped us for such possibilities I was driving all around trying to round up some supplies.  Duh, hit me upside the head, I should have been doing this all along.  Pay top price for dwindling supplies.  I read some blogs that the lady preps even though she and her dh are on the tightest of budgets.  This has taught me a lesson.  My head is spinning on just how much I need to change my way of thinking, living and spending.   Lord have mercy!  For those of you who have been doing this kind of thing all along, please don't flame me or give me the "you should know better' because I know I should know better.  Nowhere to go but up from here!  Right?


3 comments:

  1. Baby Steps! Don't spend too much time kicking yourself now. Make a list of stuff you need to stock up on and keep it in your purse. Also, those solar patio lights are great to use as night lights in the bathroom and hallways - recharge is free too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember step by step, precept by precept. When you know better, then you can do better. We all have to start somewhere. Congratulations! Your eyes have been opened & your journey has begun. There is no hiding out in a cave any longer. You have seen the light and cannot return to your old ways.

    ReplyDelete