Sunday, February 9, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read

How about you?  My favorite reads are cozy mysteries.  I guess that started watching Murder She Wrote.  I always wished I was like Jessica Fletcher, solving murder mysteries, while staying alive AND living in a picturesque Maine coastal fishing village.  Ah just thinking about it can be quite calming.

Like I said I love cozy mysteries.  I love the Tea Shop Mysteries, there is a trailer park series, where the sleuth works as a waitress at a diner, of course MSW, The Cat Who series, Leslie Meier books, Amish mysteries, and well there are just a ton I love.  I can have 2 or 3 going on at any time.  When I read I can sometimes imagine I'm there.  It's pretty neat. 

Do you like to read?  If so, what do you like?  Fiction, non fiction, biographies? 

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment