Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This has been my day in snowy North Carolina

Remember peeps this is North Carolina, not one of the states from up north ways.  We can handle tornadoes, hurricanes etc.............but not so much when it comes to snow.  Usually in this part of the state we get ice but last night we got snow.  I think it is pretty.  I didn't mind going into work because I don't want to waste a vacation day.  It would be nice if I could have come in a few hours later but as it was I arrived at 7:45 in the morning. 
this was the passenger side view on the way into work.  I think the television station was wrong when they said all major thoroughfares were clear to go.  This is Highway 70.  Does it look scraped to you?  I didn't think so

this was the view from my front porch


So now I am home, getting ready to cook some dinner, turn up the heat, watch some tv and get ready to do it all again tomorrow morning.
 

1 comment:

  1. Great site! Hi Lee Ann, do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete