Friday, January 3, 2014

Salute to Sluggy

So after reading Sluggy's blog and her reasons for NOT having a no spend January.  I can see her point.  I think, at least in my case, a no spend was(note I said was) a tool to kind of jump start me on better spending habits.  I did not put Christmas on credit.  In fact my Visa has a balance right now of a bit under $55.00 and I'm expecting a credit of $20.83 to post soon, I hope!! 
I actually can see both sides of this conversation.  If you don't spend foolishly, you can spend at any time you want.
Like today for example.......................I have been looking for ways to not use bottle water as much as I do.  I don't use a bottle every day but I do drink it and mostly from an environmental  save rather than money saved.  I plan on buying a Kleen Kanteen stainless steel bottle.  I think that would send the folks in the No Spend January into a stroke!!  LOL.  I'm sure I'd receive some interesting responses if I said what I'm planning on doing.  So I will keep that bit of info to myself!!  Shh......don't tell anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment