Sunday, January 19, 2014

oh well...........tonight I unjoined Weight Watchers

Fact is yes I am obese.  Fact is now I am not in the correct mind set to join Weight Watchers.  Now I am going to continue with eating healthier and incorporating some kind of exercise, mostly walking but also some swimming.  And if I can find a Zumba class that fits my schedule, I'd like to try that.

Oddly I don't feel like a failure but unjoining.  I have never followed through with anything in my life, except my marriage.  I start, stop, start stop.  I have good intentions.  We all know what they say about good intentions.

It honestly is not totally about what I eat but that I am not physically active at all.  When I had my back surgery I walked every day, sometimes 2-3 times a day to rehab.  I was getting fitter and I looked better and lost weight. Simply by being more active.  I stopped when I went back to work.  I am dog tired when I get home and I would have to get up quite early to do it before work. 

Fact is I have to find a way to work walking into my schedule.  Simple as that.  On tv today they mentioned a study that if you work out in the morning you do better.  Have better results. 

Fact is 2014 is supposed to be the year of frugal/simple living and adding another bill to the budget was not the best decision.  Especially when I can do many things free of charge.

I believe that WW is a good group and they help a lot of people.  I just can't or don't want to do it right now.  You have to be ready and that I am not.

Oh well.........onto the next step.  Somehow someway I'd love to be 40 pounds lighter by the end of 2014.  I have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment