Saturday, December 28, 2013

Whew!! Glad this week is over

I only worked 2 days but those 2 days were the same as 5.  I don't about ya'll but I am ready for a regular schedule.
This morning on a walk, yes this overweight 52 year old fatty went for a walk,  I was listening to Nancy Leigh Demoss on Revive Our Hearts pod cast via my Iphone.  I was listening to the series on hospitality.  That hospitality is not an event but a lifestyle.  Hmmmmmm..........gives me a lot to think about.  I don't think my lifestyle reflects that.  Before anyone gets all torn up about this.  She let someone share that they were once told it is not what you do or give or make but HOW you do it.  How your attitude is.  The example was a woman who had a bowl of popcorn, not some extravagant meal, but she shared it with the girls she was mentoring and explained how a simple bowl of popcorn can be hospitable. 
I know that I've declared the year of 2014 to be a frugal one for me but I think I will add a hospitable one as well and see what God has in store for me. 

Look out Martha Stewart!!   Just kidding!!

image by livingwellspendingless.com
                                                             

1 comment:

  1. I only worked 2 days this week too. When we were leaving yesterday I said the same thing. I feel like I worked a whole week not just 2days! It was soo busy.

    ReplyDelete