Saturday, November 30, 2013

Not Buying It

The book that is.  Anyone read it?  If so, what did you think?  The author was stressed with materialism around Christmas and decides that she and her significant other will not buy anything other than essentials the next year.  Now only you can decide what qualifies as essential.  For some, fancy ingredients for food are essential, for others not so much.  I had to overlook her political 'rants' throughout the book as we are polar opposites but the rest of it I found entertaining.
I obviously bought this book!!  LOL

2 comments:

  1. We are on the same wavelength. I didn't like her political rants either. The theme was good, though. Yes, I bought this book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I deleted the picture of my book!! I am not very savvy when it comes to computers or blogs!!

    ReplyDelete