Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!!

Today I turn the big 52!!!!! I don't really feel that old but my body sure does. My knees crack and ache, my back aches due to arthritis of the spine. But I'm okay. Financially I am a bit better off than last year but not by much. That will change. I can assure ya'll of that. We will be spending a bit of money today. I want to go out for lunch and see a movie. We have a gift card for the movie so that is taken care of. Last year my birthday was election day!! Boo hoo for me because I did not vote for Mr. Obama. I didn't think he did a good job the first time around and didn't want to give him another chance. Well, so for he hasn't disappointed me in my low expectations. Enough about him as that can get depressing. I hope you all have a grand day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment