Friday, November 1, 2013

All Saints Day

Today is All Saints Day. A time to remember all of the Saints. But you know, in my opinion there are saints here on earth as well. Have you ever known someone who seems to have a hotline to God? I mean this person's relationship with the Lord is so strong and close. Do you know someone who would give you the shirt off of their back? Someone who is always there for you, in the good and bad. We, myself included, need to show these saints just how much we appreciate them. May you all be blessed today and always.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you haven't confused All Soul's Day, (the day we remember the dearly departed faithful) with All Saint 's Day (the day we remember ALL the unnamed saints, and the communion we have with them through Our Lord?) Either way, nice post, fellow saint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I think you are right. But we do remember the saints that have gone before us!! Thanks for correcting me. Good thing my pastor doesn't read this. LOL

    ReplyDelete