Sunday, October 27, 2013

So I need to make something of my life-the start of my Bucket Lists!

I don't know about you but I feel like THE most BORING person on the planet. I'm almost 52 and really never accomplished much. I mean, I do work fulltime and have ever since I graduated college. But I've never compiled a bucket list of things I want to do and sadly if I did, I think none would be marked off. What can I say? I get up, go to work, come home, watch tv, go to bed and do the same thing the next day. Over and over. Kind of like the movie Groundhog Day. I read blogs where the blogger is in their early twenties or perhaps thirties. And wow, these folks really do some interesting things. Some of them are frugal blogs where they do these things on limited budgets and some are just lifestyle blogs where finances are NOT at the top of their list. One of the blogs makes lists of things she'd like to do for the next month. I think that's pretty neat because you feel like you accomplished something. So..........I want to implement this in my life. End of October and month of November Goals 1. Read the Bible and pray more 2. Read one new book 3. Do something fun on the weekend that does NOT involve going to a sports event. Maybe visit the zoo, or go to downtown Raleigh to look at the holiday decorations. Perhaps visit the outdoor skating rink. 4. Get prepared for the next work day the night before!! 5. See a new movie. I love movies that come out in the holiday season 6. Have some no buy days. I won't say how many because I know me and I think I will set myself up for failure. 7. Exercise 3 days a week. This will most likely be walking but who knows. Miracles do happen!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL your not alone, I feel like we are the most boring family in the UNIVERSE most days! I would love to change that! hmmmmm a bucket list challenge link up in the making? LOL Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete