Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Home

My mother in law went home today. I don't know how things will go. She's been experiencing bad health the last year or so on top of Alzheimers. Alzheimers is a tough disease to deal with both for the patient and the patient's family. One thing I know is this has cause my husband and I to discuss the need for long term care. The facilities cost major bucks and if we want to start preparing for it we have to start now. On top of everything else, we have to now save for this. It never ends...........you can never have enough $$ to be prepared for possible expenses. If I put us on a austere budget.........well that won't go over very well.............so I guess I have to put myself on an austere budget. Now to go to Target and purchase some NEEDED household items. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment