Thursday, August 1, 2013

Frugal Feaux Pas

Please look the other way when it comes to my spelling. I was so slammed busy at work today that I didn't get a lunch hour and worked about another 30 minutes late. I called dh and informed him we were going out to eat instead of cooking. I know, I know..........frugal bloggers, frugal people are supposed to be prepared for this stuff. But I just couldn't think straight when I left. I wonder how in the world does Judy do it? I mean she has her kitchen cooking down to a science with multiple crock pots cooking at once etc................... I only have the freezer above my frig. No deep freeze for us. Really no where to put it. I can only fit so much in there. I've got to get a handle on all of this stuff. I'm determined to be better this month. I am going to need some encouragement from my blogging friends. Pray for me, think about me, send some good ideas. toodles

1 comment:

  1. It takes a while to get used to doing it. But we have the freezer above the fridge and a small upright downstairs so its easier for storage. Start with something simple and go from there

    ReplyDelete