Monday, July 8, 2013

I started Prepping today in a very small way

I bought Survival Mom's book several months back and promptly put it up. I got it down this weekend and started picking and choosing the chapters again. There is a list in the back of various supplies that she suggests one have on hand in case of power outages. So..................today is my small step and I bought a pack of paper plates. Yep, paper plates. I know a lot of you guys don't use paper products like plates, napkins, utensils but in time of need we should save our water for consumption and sanitation purposes not washing dishes. I plan on buying some more supplies such as propane tanks for our Coleman stove and small gas grill, oil lamps, candles, food that doesn't need to be heated etc..........I will keep you guys informed of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment