Friday, July 19, 2013

Frugal Fridays

So today is the last Friday of my vacation. How did I spend it? I took several purses to a consignment store in Fuquay Varina. My Back Porch. I hope they sell. Most of these purses were Vera Bradley, like the one in this photo. a couple were Fossil and one was Tiagnello and a Coach. The store will most certainly sell these for much more than what I could sell them for via garage sell. Maybe I could get more via Craig's List but I am leery of that. So.........wish me well. I want to use the money earned, if there is any, to help pay off my Visa card and also save.

3 comments:

  1. That purse pictured is cute.
    Hell, I'd buy that one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the new Fall 2013 colors. It's called Heather and it is one I am keeping as I LOVE it a lot!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info.
    If I get out to the VB outlet in PA I'll have to see if they have that one and if it's a great deal I'll have to buy it. 8-)

    ReplyDelete